Bluewater Group Limited
Keeps You Moving
Who we are?
Bluewater Group: “Keeps you moving!” – leaders in Warehousing & Logistics, Shipping supplies, Mobil branded Lubricants, for over 40 years. Bluewater Group has won the Deloitte Canada’s Best Managed Companies Award 7 years in a row!
Bluewater Group is an expanding organization that currently employs 300 people across the country. We are on an exciting path of continued growth that will offer exceptional career opportunities.
At Bluewater Group we are committed and dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our team feels comfortable to come to work everyday and most importantly enter the work environment knowing that they belong
Working from our Edmonton Logistics Center located at 6474 Roper Road, in Edmonton and reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Operator plays an integral role in our shipping and receiving processes as well as assists in maintaining inventory by identifying, verifying, labelling and placing materials in designated areas and ensuring all information is processed accurately in the Inventory Management software.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Operating a stand up reach truck as well as sit down forklift;
- Inspection and verification of incoming/outgoing material to and from various sites; installations through SAP inventory management system
- Load and unload goods and supplies and ensure proper handling
- Pick and prepare orders for customer
- Shipping and Receiving duties
- Ensure the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area
- Maintain quality in the warehouse and keep track of all damaged inventory and report the same to the supervising authorities
- Carry out all orders of the supervisors
- Work in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse
- Coordinate work with fellow workers and other team members
- Warehouse housekeeping-maintain a clean safe environment
- Data entry and assistance with preparation of inventory
- 1-3 years related experience
- Forklift experience on a sit-down counter balance and stand up reach
- Ability to load and unload trailers with a forklift and the ability to load flat decks with a forklift
- Forklift license an asset
- Excellent Attendance record
- Working Knowledge of Shipping and Receiving
- Reliable transportation
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
- Responsible and works well with others and independently
- Excels under high pressure situations
- Proven strong communication and personable nature
- ability to lift 50lbs
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and make your mark in a rapidly growing organization please apply.
Our company values diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from diverse candidates, including Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities and LGBTQ+.
We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org