“We want you to love your job. Because when you love your job, you’ll do great things. Come and do great things with us.”
Why Choose Blue Water Group?
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- RRSP program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Diverse and inclusive Culture
- Values family, and offers flexibility
- Leader in our industry
“What Our Employees Are Saying About The Company Culture At Blue Water Group”
- Hardworking, Caring, Easy-Going
- Welcoming, family, Driven
- Responsible, Caring, Understanding
- Challenging, Optimistic, Fun
- Fun, Cooperative, Can-do
- Personality, Vison, Influence
- Fast-Paced, Friendly, Inclusive
- Teamwork, Respectful, Committed
- Efficient, Diligent, Friendly
“What Our Leaders Are Saying”
- Blue Water has instilled a sense of pride in me. I have been a part of the growth of the company for almost the past two decades from the 18 employees in 2001 to the approximately 300 employees today. It is a great story of breaking down barriers, exploring avenues of growth and evolving culture. We have held true to our marine roots with a can-do attitude and a real sense of urgency that is customer driven and solution focused. I get real joy from interacting with employees and clients alike. I am very proud to work for Blue Water!
- The Blue Water Group is a dynamic organization that can adapt to changing environments across all our lines of business. The key aspect is a hands-on ownership team that understands our businesses and actively invites feedback and suggestions from all staff. The phrase “people, process and product” always rings true within the Blue Water Group as it takes good people to enact strong processes to ensure our products AND services always reach our customers at the right time. Our people are THE difference maker in the marketplace.
- Blue Water means working with an incredible work family for a company that supports me and my own family. It offers opportunities and challenges in existing and future markets for personal and professional growth.
- Blue Water is the real deal. It’s real people, working really hard and achieving real, concrete success. There’s continuous improvement, positivity and growth but, more than that, there is an overwhelming sense that we are all in this together and we will achieve greatness. It’s such an exciting time to be part of this incredible company as we navigate through rapid growth, policy implementation and cultural transformation to claim our rightful place as industry leaders in all aspects of our business. Although the achievements to date are commendable, we’re only just getting started.
- Blue Water is a high energy, exciting place to work with incredible staff who are engaged in the success of the business and their clients. I have been working with Blue Water since 2018 and in that time have quickly come to appreciate the commitment to the clients, and staff at all levels in the organization. The “yes we can” attitude runs from top to bottom of the organization and empowers employees to make decisions that support our customers and employees. It’s great to be a part of this energetic and dynamic team.
We are committed to conducting ourselves in a matter consistent with the highest standards of integrity. We are honest, ethical and fair in all our activities. We keep our word, deliver on our promises and acknowledge our mistakes.
We aspire to maintain a positive attitude by always expecting the best possible outcome in every situation. We exhibit a can-do attitude as we perform our responsibilities and interact with our colleagues and clients.
We believe that a collaborative and client-centric approach by each team member both for internal clients as well as external clients, is a key factor in our long-term success.
We accept responsibility for our actions. We make and support business decisions through our skills and good judgement. We hold ourselves and others accountable to a high standard of safety.
We relentlessly pursue continuous improvement and excellence in projects, products, processes, and services and define success as getting the right things done well.