Blue Water Group
Solution Focused, Customer Driven
We are seeking experienced, outstanding Warehouse Attendant to play an important role in our operations. We offer competitive salary and benefits. Warehouse Attendants are responsible for counting, verifying, receiving and putting away incoming vendor material and customer returns. They will also take care of picking, packing and shipping customer orders. Attention to detail is essential to success in this role.
This role is on a 14-14 rotation with 12-hours shifts where flights will be based out of Edmonton and Calgary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shipping/Receiving/Backload duties performed in conjunction with Material Controllers to send to various sites and locations
- Inspection and verification of incoming/outgoing material to and from various sites; installations through SAP inventory management system
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from various types of delivery vehicles
- Ability to safely operate various types of warehouse equipment, i.e.; Stand-up reach truck/propane 5T/Diesel 15T/Loader, as well as hand carts, trolleys and pallet jacks
- Prepare shipments to send locally
- Prepare shipping documentation
- Consolidating and shipping numerous shipments per day to customers
- Liaising with different carriers and shippers
- Data entry and assistance with preparation of inventory
- 1-3 years related experience
- Forklift/warehouse experience
- Class 3 to 1 license valued
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
- Responsible and works well with others and independently
- Excels under high pressure situations
- Proven strong communication and personable nature
- Proficiency in MS Office Word and Excel
- SAP/equivalent inventory management program an asset
- Physically fit to handle both ‘on ice’ outdoor weather conditions as well as warehouse setting.
- Must Be comfortable working around heavy equipment in a fast-paced industrial environment.
- Aspects of the role will require one to stand for extended periods of time, constantly lifting/picking/moving moderate to heavy materials, completing repetitive tasks with minimal breaks.
- Handle heights; racks can be quite high. Ability to lift maximum 50 lbs.
- Candidate may be required to complete fit-to-work test, based on client’s requirements.
- Administrative duties will be required on a daily/weekly basis
Do you think you have what it takes to excel in this exciting role? If so, we invite you to submit your resume here.
We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org