Bluewater Group Limited
Keeps You Moving
Who we are?
Bluewater Group: “Solution Focused, Customer Driven” – leaders in Warehousing & Logistics, Shipping supplies, Mobil branded Lubricants, for over 40 years. Blue Water Group has won the Deloitte Canada’s Best Managed Companies Award 7 years in a row!
Bluewater Group is an expanding organization that currently employs over 300 people across the country. We are on an exciting path of continued growth that will offer exceptional career opportunities. Blue Water is an excellent learning environment for seasoned and inexperienced candidates who enjoy taking on new challenges and share the same core values as us Integrity, Attitude, Customer Focus, Accountability, and Continuous Improvement.
At Bluewater Group we are committed and dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our team feels comfortable to come to work everyday and most importantly enter the work environment knowing that they belong.
We are seeking experienced Warehouse Attendants to play an important role in our operations. They are responsible for counting, verifying, receiving and putting away incoming vendor material and customer returns. They will also take care of picking, packing and shipping customer orders. Attention to detail is essential to success in this role.
- This role is currently on a 14-14 rotation with 12-hour shifts. This means employees have 26 weeks off per year!
- Flights are based out of Edmonton and Calgary.
- Flights, accommodations and food while on site are all paid for. Accommodations are equipped with exercise rooms and free internet.
- Able and willing to pass a pre-access drug & alcohol test
- No criminal record
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shipping/Receiving/Backload duties performed in conjunction with Material Controllers to send to various sites and locations
- Inspection and verification of incoming/outgoing material to and from various sites; installations through SAP inventory management system
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from various types of delivery vehicles
- Ability to safely operate various types of warehouse equipment, i.e.; Stand-up reach truck/propane 5T/Diesel 15T/Loader, as well as hand carts, trolleys and pallet jacks
- Prepare shipments to send locally
- Prepare shipping documentation
- Consolidating and shipping numerous shipments per day to customers
- Liaising with different carriers and shippers
- Data entry and assistance with preparation of inventory
- 1-3 years related experience
- Forklift/warehouse experience
- Class 3 to 1 license valued
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
- Responsible and works well with others and independently
- Excels under high pressure situations
- Proven strong communication and personable nature
- Proficiency in MS Office Word and Excel
- SAP/equivalent inventory management program an asset
- Physically fit to handle both ‘on ice’ outdoor weather conditions as well as warehouse setting.
- Must Be comfortable working around heavy equipment in a fast-paced industrial environment.
- Aspects of the role will require one to stand for extended periods of time, constantly lifting/picking/moving moderate to heavy materials, completing repetitive tasks with minimal breaks.
- Handle heights; racks can be quite high. Ability to lift maximum 50 lbs.
- Candidate may be required to complete fit-to-work test, based on client’s requirements.
- Administrative duties will be required on a daily/weekly basis
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and make your mark in a rapidly growing organization please apply
Our company values diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from diverse candidates, including Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities
We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org