Bluewater Group Limited
Keeps You Moving
Who we are?
Bluewater Group: “Solution Focused, Customer Driven” – leaders in Warehousing & Logistics, Shipping supplies, Mobil branded Lubricants, for over 40 years. Blue Water Group has won the Deloitte Canada’s Best Managed Companies Award 7 years in a row!
Bluewater Group is an expanding organization that currently employs over 300 people across the country. We are on an exciting path of continued growth that will offer exceptional career opportunities. Bluewater is an excellent learning environment for seasoned and inexperienced candidates who enjoy taking on new challenges and share the same core values as us Integrity, Attitude, Customer Focus, Accountability, and Continuous Improvement.
At Bluewater Group we are committed and dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our team feels comfortable to come to work everyday and most importantly enter the work environment knowing that they belong.
Working from our CBS location at 33 Hops Street and reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Material Handler/Forklift Operator will be a member of our Supply Chain Warehouse team. The ideal candidate is a diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little-to-no guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shipping/Receiving/Backload duties performed in conjunction with Material Controllers to send offshore
- Inspection and verification of incoming/outgoing material to and from offshore
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from various types of delivery vehicles
- Ability to safely operate various types of warehouse equipment (i.e. Stand-up reach truck, propane 5T, Diesel 15T, Loader) as well as hand carts, trolleys and pallet jacks
- Prepare shipments to send locally, throughout Canada, and internationally through freight forwarder
- Logging incoming deliveries via SharePoint
- Consolidating and shipping numerous shipments per day to customers
- Liaising with different carriers and shippers
- Rigging and slinging large items during the onload and offload of material in baskets
- Continuous counting of warehouse inventory for all client material
- To be flexible and interchangeable within departments
- 1-3 years related experience
- Forklift license an asset
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
- Responsible and works well with others and independently
- Excels under high pressure situations
- Proven strong communication and personable nature
- Proficiency in MS Office Word and Excel
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and make your mark in a rapidly growing organization please apply.
Our company values diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from diverse candidates, including Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities and LGBTQ+.
We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com