Bluewater Logistics & Supply Chain
keeps you moving!
Who we are?
Bluewater Group: “Solution Focused, Customer Driven” – leaders in Warehousing & Logistics, Shipping supplies, Mobil branded Lubricants, for over 40 years. Bluewater Group has won the Deloitte Canada’s Best Managed Companies Award 7 years in a row!
Bluewater Group is an expanding organization that currently employs 300 people across the country. We are on an exciting path of continued growth that will offer exceptional career opportunities
At Bluewater Group we are committed and dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our team feels comfortable to come to work everyday and most importantly enter the work environment knowing that they belong.
This Position includes but is not limited to the planning, arranging, and movement of materials for repair and returns. Working closely with the transportation team and Kearl operations this is a key position within our supply chain network.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Coordinates with Clients and vendors to ensure work orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for backlog management such as ensuring coding is accurate such as work order description, equipment #, work order type, priority, labor hours, Purchase order Number, etc.
- Strives for continual improvement on day-to-day operations and repair turn around time.
- Capable of working with vendors to accomplish repair needs.
- Enters purchase requisitions to order parts and contacts and schedules contractors.
- Working with Vendors, site operations and transportation to expedite material requests
- Tracks and communicates the schedule of all planned and unplanned work activities.
- Promotes Health, Safety, Security and Environment within team.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization as well as supplier representatives.
- Working knowledge of computer systems including spreadsheets, databases, and SAP
- Knowledge of mine equipment. Mechanical experience preferred.
- Self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize assigned tasks effectively.
- Leadership capabilities to direct, communicate and plan daily maintenance activities for the mining operations.
- Supervisory, production, or maintenance experience in a mine/quarry operation preferred, but not necessary.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and make your mark in a rapidly growing organization please apply
To learn more about Blue Water Group please visit our website; www.bluewatergroup.ca
We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com