Bluewater Group Limited
Keeps You Moving
The On-site Warehouse Supervisor plays an important supervisory role in our operations. This position supervises the work of others and is responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management. Responsible for guiding and training employees and must have a strong understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the team members. The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively and efficiently. This role will require clear communication with the client, vendors, management and employees alike
- This is a fly in Fly out position
- This role is currently on a 14-14 rotation with 12-hour shifts. This means employees have 26 weeks off per year!
- Flights are based out of Edmonton and Calgary.
- Flights, accommodations and food while on site are all paid for. Accommodations are equipped with exercise rooms and free internet.
- Able and willing to pass a pre-access drug & alcohol test
- No criminal record
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely and report to the Operations Manager
- Promote and develop a positive team-oriented approach to all tasks
- Communicate in an effective and professional manner
- Manage and execute the Site Operation Plan
- Responsible to ensure all HSSE policies and procedures are communicated, understood and adhered to by all staff
- Ensure that the needs of all lines of the business are considered and all required tasks are completed effectively, while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Ensure administrative tasks are completed properly and effectively
- Be a safety leader within the warehouse and all associated staff tasks
- Inspection and verification of incoming/outgoing material to and from various sites; installations through SAP inventory management system
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from various types of delivery vehicles
- Ability to safely operate various types of warehouse equipment is considered an asset
- Liaising with different carriers and shippers
- Data entry and assistance with preparation of inventory
- 2-4 years related experience
- Forklift/warehouse experience
- Supervisor experience
- Class 3 to 1 license valued
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
- Responsible and works well with others and independently
- Excels under high pressure situations
- Proven strong communication and personable nature
- Proficiency in MS Office Word and Excel
- SAP/equivalent inventory management program an asset
- Physically fit to handle both ‘on ice’ outdoor weather conditions as well as warehouse setting.
- Must Be comfortable working around heavy equipment in a fast-paced industrial environment.
- Aspects of the role will require one to stand for extended periods of time, constantly lifting/picking/moving moderate to heavy materials, completing repetitive tasks with minimal breaks.
- Handle heights; racks can be quite high. Ability to lift maximum 50 lbs.
- Candidate may be required to complete fit-to-work test, based on client’s requirements.
- Administrative duties will be required on a daily/weekly basis
Do you think you have what it takes to excel in this exciting role? If so, we invite you to submit your resume here.
We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com