Blue Water Group
INVENTORY CONTROL COORDINATOR – CREW B
- This role is currently on a 14-14 rotation with 12-hour shifts. This means employees have 26 weeks off per year!
- Flights are based out of Edmonton and Calgary.
- Flights, accommodations and food while on site are all paid for. Accommodations are equipped with exercise rooms and free internet.
- Fully COVID vaccinated to meet work site requirements
- Able and willing to pass a pre-access drug & alcohol test
- No criminal record
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Inventory Control Coordinators play an integral role in supporting our warehouse operations through:
- Maximizing inventory accuracy and integrity.
- Investigating and resolving inventory discrepancies.
- Play key role in inventory count events.
- Support warehouse team; answer questions, offer guidance.
- Other tasks that assist in the daily operations to allow the completion of daily work execution.
Inventory control facilitates the movement of both indoor and outdoor material. Attention to detail is essential to success in this role. This role is on Day Shift, based from the Main MSF Warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Blue Water related customer concerns.
- Maintain professional relationship with customer, and vendor representatives all times.
- Maintain respectful verbal and written communication at all times.
- Take lead on investigating and resolving inventory discrepancies detected in adhoc and formal count events.
- Actively manage quarantine tracking and resolution.
- Complete transactions in client warehouse system as requested.
- Maintain diligent understanding of warehouse processes, such as receiving / put away / picks / goods issue / returns to ensure comprehensive investigation of concerns.
- Be a subject matter expert in inventory management / warehouse management systems.
- Monitor materials with expiration dates and ensure expired parts are handled accordingly.
- Responsible for tasks that maintain inventory integrity such as creating/deleting storage bin locations, and updating system logic in SAP.
- Coordinate with client supply chain leads and warehouse analysts to perform material transfers, inventory adjustments, and material scrapping/liquidation.
- Provide training and support, as well as investigation, in response to daily adhoc requests from co-workers.
- Assist with inventory related projects as requested.
- Drive and maintain communication with other inventory control coordinators across shifts to ensure issue completion and avoidance of duplicate activities.
- Provide reports as required.
- Uphold and practice a safe working environment per site and company policies.
- 1-3 years related experience
- SAP / equivalent inventory system experience an asset
- Forklift / warehouse equipment experience an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word / Excel / SharePoint)
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
- Respectful of others and willing to offer guidance as needed
- Strong ability to professionally handle high stress situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented / strong analytical and creative thinker
- Willingness to take initiative / self-motivated
- Skilled in time management
- Valid driver’s license
Physically fit to handle both outdoor weather conditions as well as warehouse setting.
Be comfortable working around heavy equipment in a fast-paced industrial environment.
Aspects of the role will require one to stand for extended periods of time, with some lifting and moving of moderate to heavy materials.
Comfortable working at heights. Ability to lift maximum 50 lbs.
Administrative duties will be required on a daily basis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com