keeps you moving!
Blue Water Group. “Customer Driven. Solution Focused”. Blue Water Group has kept the wheels of the industry turning for over 40 years. As leaders in Warehousing & Logistics, Shipping supplies, Heavy-duty Lubricants, when you need to move, we make sure you can.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, efficient and dedicated Bulk Plant Technician who has an eye for detail at our Bulk Plant facility at 11724-180st North West Edmonton. As a Bulk Plant Technician, you will be responsible for transferring bulk product to and from the rail cars and trucks – this is where your attention to detail is essential!
This role is for someone who is ready to work as this position is labour intensive and will include periodic work outside in all weather conditions. Our Bulk Plant facility is brand new with state of the art equipment and technology and we are willing to train the right candidate on all of it!
Additional responsibilities include;
- Fluid Transfers and working outside with rail cars which includes under and on top of rail cars approximately 15 feet high
- Use of heavy hoses both inside and outside
- Work in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse
- Coordinate with fellow workers and other team members
- Potential for assisting warehouse in loading of racks and trucks
- Mandatory overtime during ice road season – approximately 2-month period. Additional overtime opportunities throughout the year
- Must exercise good judgement at all times
- Fall arrest would be asset
- Bulk Warehouse experience preferred
- Experience working around railcars preferred
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Applicant must be willing to work outside
- Reliable transportation
Do you think you have what it takes to excel in this exciting role? If so, we invite you to submit your resume here. We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com